Buell riders of bc

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Buell riders of bc
Buell riders of bc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buell Tuning in BC

4 posters

Go down

Buell Tuning in BC Empty Buell Tuning in BC

Post by Boomdunn Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:28 pm

Hey all, I'm fast becoming very proficient with Tunerpro, Megalog and ECMspy. I was thinking of starting a service whereby those who want XOPTI maps (which right now cost $205 CAD) would pay me $95 bucks (totalling $300) to do it for you. So that would include backing up your original ECM, Loading in the XOPTI map, datalogging your bike to get the tune perfect and reloading in the post logged map. Would anybody be interested in this service? I could also include free TPS resets for Pre 08 bikes at the same time. I've done this for Waylon Kosinski who can vouch for me and Jamieson Mckay Murray can vouch for the tune on my XB9 (Yes it's wild, test rides welcome). Anyways let me know what ya'll think?

Boomdunn

Back to top Go down

Buell Tuning in BC Empty Re: Buell Tuning in BC

Post by nordicnorm Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:28 am

PM sent
nordicnorm
nordicnorm

Back to top Go down

Buell Tuning in BC Empty Tuning now done out of Squamish Motorcycle Shop

Post by Boomdunn Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:12 am

Hey all, if you haven't heard, we've opened up a shop in Squamish (Squamish Motorcycle Shop). We specialize in Buells and Harleys.

All tuning will be done out of the shop from now on. So ride up and see us! Got Bluetooth ready for data logging (hooking my computer up to your Buell and see where it needs more or less fuel) and the Mike Cobb's support (www.xoptiinside.com).

Take her easy Buellers.

Gareth.

www.squamishmotorcycle.com

Boomdunn

Back to top Go down

Post by bcbueller Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:40 pm

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
bcbueller
bcbueller
Admin

https://buellbc.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 96s2t Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:57 am

Hello. I have heard good things about Jameson from 2 different Harley shops. I have a 2006 XB12X that I have been sorting out in the last few months after buying it as a theft return. I plan to ride it up to your shop in the next week and see what you can do for me in the way of tuning.

96s2t

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down