Buell riders of bc

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Buell riders of bc
Buell riders of bc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All things Uly...

4 posters

Go down

All things Uly... Empty All things Uly...

Post by Eric H. Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:09 am

Hello...

Here I will share fotos of anything and everything related to the Ulysses... Cool

Maybe one day: a fantasy fotochop of what Uly pilots wanted to be the "1125 Ulysses" and now the "EBR AX"...
All things Uly... 1125Uly

Eric H.

Back to top Go down

All things Uly... Empty Re: All things Uly...

Post by Eric H. Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:39 am

@ the Museum Peenemünde with a V2 rocket
All things Uly... PennemundeTur45

Eric H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric H. Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:06 am

XB12XP
All things Uly... XB12XPPoliceUlyssesfoto

All things Uly... IMG_1212

All things Uly... DSC01053

Eric H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric H. Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:52 am

So clean and chic - I want to do this to my Uly sooo bad, but my gf is on the back now & then...
All things Uly... SNV84909

My friend's taillight mod...
All things Uly... SNV84876

When I saw this guy - a-just-out-of-the-crate-n00b-Uly-owner who did this himself - pull up at one of our summer meetings, I had to have a little chat with him...He was teased relentlessly...
All things Uly... SNV84936b

One of our standard mods here - ditch the stock seat and replace them with the ONLY good thing that comes from France - the magnificent Bagster seats...
All things Uly... 2009-03-2262
All things Uly... 2009-03-2263

Here is mine:
All things Uly... IMAG0560

Last edited by Eric H. on Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Eric H.

Back to top Go down

Post by bcbueller Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:56 pm

nice seats . do you have a link to the makers of those seats ?
bcbueller
bcbueller
Admin

https://buellbc.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric H. Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:50 pm

bcbueller wrote:nice seats . do you have a link to the makers of those seats ?

http://www.bagster.com/en/catalogue-cylin.php?id_marque=13

The Bagster seat is so much more than "nice" - it is, in the opinion of anyone who uses one, as close to "perfect" as any seat can get. Ride 500-1000km a day for a week straight in total comfort - even without the optional gel insert. ALso without any other added padding device, sheepskin, usw...

You get a million different visual possibilities thanks to the way the buyer can pick the color of every single seat panel as well as the piping. Check it out in the "Make your own seat" section of the Bagster website:

http://www.bagster.com/moduleselle/application2007/color-normal.php?lang=uk

Bagster rebuilds the original seat - you must send them your own seat so that they can re-use the seat pan. Alternatively, you can just buy a new seat and send them that. Keep your old seat as a spare. They make seats for ALL XB series Buell. Here is the one I had on my STT:

All things Uly... 2009-03-226

All things Uly... 2009-03-224

I just changed the Bagster on my Uly - the first one went 60,000km and was still next to new in appearance, despite everything I've thrown at it during all those km. I got a new one - the one you see above - as an unexpected birthday present last august. I sold the old one within minutes of putting it up for more than half it's original price and it was 4 years old...

At Buell Hamburg, for every 10 Buells we sold, 6 of them went out the door with a Bagster seat on it or ordered for it. Not cheap though - for a Uly, about 350. Euros minimum and up to about 500. Euros...For Lightnings and Firebolts about 300. Euros minimum ad up. PLUS whatever shipping costs are necessary...

if you need more info or evt. contact information, let me know. Smile

Eric H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Lightning Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:34 am

I just had a look at the site. They don't seem to like North America. They have dealers on all the other continents. Looks like a great seat though. Especially since I have a reserved ticket for the three flags classic.
Black Lightning
Black Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty T Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:59 am

excellent seat. i would like to get one. maybe this summer.
Dirty T
Dirty T
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric H. Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:48 am

It is not impossible for anyone of you to get a Bagster seat - it only requires patience and tons of cash sent via IBAN money transfers...

We send our OEM seats to the Bagster factory in France. However, Le frenchmann is lazy (they like to say "busy") by nature so normally it takes 3-5 weeks before we get the completed seat back from them. We have at times put a gun to Pierre's head for a rush job but this only gets the seat back perhaps a week or two quicker - if we are lucky.

In any case, if any of you genuinely wanted one of these seats, all you have to do is send your seat to me at HD Hamburg. (Alternatively, buy a new one from me here...) Then show me/tell me how you might like your seat to appear colorwise, etc...Then be prepared to trust a perfect stranger by sending him I think about 600. CAD (give or take 100. CAD) to cover the cost of the seat and the return shipping to Canada for your seat. Yes, you would get bills of sale and any change you may have coming to you, etc...The whole process including shipping back and forth could take up to 2 months, give or take 2 weeks...

I doubt any of you would take me up on my offer, but I am willing to help anyone who will just die if he/she doesn't get one of these seats...

I think I have a slightly used, like new Bagster for an S/SX tucked away in my treasure chamber...I can dig around and if I find it, offer it up for sale in here...But, like I said they are not cheap new or used. For example, if I still have the seat I am thinking of, I would be selling it for about 500. CAD which is including about 125. CAD for "economy" shipping alone...

Eric H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty T Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:06 pm

i might just concider your offer.....
Dirty T
Dirty T
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric H. Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:28 pm

You are welcome to...

Schothe's Uly - with Reverso exhaust:
All things Uly... IMG_1274

Eric H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric H. Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:12 pm

Dirty T wrote:i might just concider your offer.....

Consider this:

https://buellbc.canadian-forum.com/t56-european-bagster-seat-for-xb-s-sx#171

MfG, Eric H.

Eric H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum