Buell riders of bc

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Buell riders of bc
Buell riders of bc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hells Gate Candy Run Waiver please copy print bring with

Go down

Hells Gate Candy Run Waiver  please copy print bring with Empty Hells Gate Candy Run Waiver please copy print bring with

Post by bcbueller Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:18 am

Hells Gate Candy Run Waiver Form
RIDERS RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF LEGAL RIGHTS AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK

In consideration for the opportunity for event participation at the Hells Gate Candy Run I hereby understand and agree to this Release of Liability, Waiver of Legal Rights and Assumption of Risk and to the terms hereof as follows:

1. I acknowledge that Motor sports is an action sport and recreational activity involving travel in three dimensions and that such activity is subject to mishap and even injury to or the death of participants. I understand I may suffer broken bones, internal injuries, paralysis, or fatal injury, as well as the loss of or damage to personal property while participating in Motor sports.

2. I hereby RELEASE AND DISCHARGE all related parties, sponsors, hosts, event volunteers, company offices, directors, elected Officials, agents, employees, and owners of equipment and the land used for motor sports activities (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Released Parties”), from any and all liability, claims, demands or causes of action that I or my representatives may hereafter have for injuries, loss of life, and all other forms of damages arising out of my participation in Motor sports activities, including, but not limited to, losses CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASED PARTIES

3. I understand and acknowledge that motor sports riding and racing activities have inherent dangers that no amount of care, caution, instruction, or expertise can eliminate and I EXPRESSLY AND VOLUNTARILY ASSUME ALL RISK OF DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY OR OTHER FORMS OF DAMAGES SUSTAINED WHILE PARTICIPATING IN MOTOR SPORTS ACTIVITIES WHETHER OR NOT CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASED PARTIES

4. I further agree that I WILL NOT SUE OR OTHERWISE MAKE A CLAIM against the Released Parties for damages or other losses sustained as a result of my participation in activities.

5. I also agree to INDEMNIFY AND HOLD THE RELEASED PARTIES HARMLESS from all claims, judgments, and costs, including attorney’s fees, incurred in connection with any action brought against them, jointly or severally, as a result of my participation in activities.

6. I will take full responsibility for, and hold harmless Released Parties for any injury, property damage, or death that I may suffer or inflict upon others or their property as a result of my engaging in activities.

7. I agree that I will operate the said equipment in a reasonable and safe manner so as not to endanger the lives of persons or property of any individual

8. I have read and understand the above and acknowledge that the same constitutes a release of liability and a waiver of my legal rights and also acknowledgement of the assumption of liability by me of all risks arising out of my engaging in activities.

9. I further represent that this Release of Liability, Waiver of Legal Rights and Assumption of Risk shall continue in full force and effect for so long as I engage in Hells Gate Candy Run activities, which are in any way connected to or with the Released Parties.
10. I further represent that I am at least 18 years of age, or that as the parent or (adult) legal guardian. I waive and release any and all legal rights that may accrue tome, to my minor child, or to the minor child for whom I am (adult) legal guardian, as the result of any injury or damage that my minor child, the minor child for whom I am (adult) legal guardian, or I may suffer while engaging in activities.

11. I hereby expressly recognize that this Release of Liability, Waiver of Legal Rights and Assumption of Risks is a contract pursuant to which I have released any and all claims against the Released Parties resulting from participation in activities including any claims related to the negligence of the Released Parties by any of the undersigned.

I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF LEGAL RIGHTS AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENTS. I SIGN IT OF MY OWN FREE WILL AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY IT.

This the day ____of:__________ 20__

Signature of Adult Participant:____________________

Name of Adult Participant (Please Print):_______________________

Address:_________________

City: ___________________
bcbueller
bcbueller
Admin

https://buellbc.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down